Visual Symbols

 


Visual Symbols
Clay, Ink
4" x 6" x 6'"




This ceramic sculpture entitled "Search Inward" was inspired by my desire to constantly learn more about myself. My intent is to visually communicate the journey one takes into their own psyche to discover things about themselves they never would've learned without the power of self reflection. I wanted to focus of comparison of size to show how small we are compared to how much there is within ourselves to learn. I decided to add the with the small man walking into the large head to play into this narrative. I would love to keep diving into the idea of self exploration due to the amount of creativity it has given me. The making of this work exposed me to new ideas such as the comparison of size and how much of a tone it can give to a certain piece. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity I Admire